Brisbane IT Recruitment recommendations?

WelshBen

Hi all,

I have just made the move up to Brisbane from Melbourne and have recently commenced the job search. I am an experienced Senior Test Analyst and getting the run around from a couple of recruitment agents (nothing new there).

Does anyone have any contacts in recruitment or can recommend any agents that will be worthwhile firing my CV over to?

Many thanks,

Ben

Hi Ben

I came up to Brisbane a few weeks ago to look for a job and managed to snag one and I am working here now. The money is totally c**p, but the other job I was shortlisted for was paying better than what I was getting in Melbourne, so not necessarily a local thing. But generally I was being offered lower salary.

I can recommend a couple of agency guys who were really good. They seem to know about a lot of local the companies and worked hard for me.

I am in App support, so they might not work in the testing space, but I am sure would refer you to somebody if not the case. In one of the agencies I spoke to 3 different guys and got 3 interviews.

If you pm me, I can let you know who they are. Send me a name and number so I can let them know I referred you. Not sure if these agencies do, but some will pay a bonus for a referral

Edited by davlap

• 4 weeks later...