457 Nomination Question

brenski9

Hi there,

I am a Secondary School Teacher who has been nominated by an approved sponsor school. Am I right in thinking that if the nomination is approved (which will be specifically be for me) then the Visa application part should go through no problem, even if it does take a while longer? Obviously providing that all the correct and requested information is supplied on my part for the visa application.

The reason I ask is that looking at the timescales people are experiencing it could take a quite a while for everything to go through, which is making planning to move for Jan 2017 tricky to organise. Any advice would be appreciated.

Many Thanks

Hi Brenski9

I'm afraid there is no way to speed up the process. you just have to be patient with the department of Immigration. Your case officer will let you know in due time.

All the best.

YMCA

Registered Migration Agent 1685514

61467 402 877

Hi Brenski9

I'm afraid there is no way to speed up the process. you just have to be patient with the department of Immigration. Your case officer will let you know in due time.

All the best.

YMCA

Registered Migration Agent 1685514

61467 402 877

Thank you YMCA.

I wonder is it best to wait for my nomination approval before I put in my visa application or should I submit my visa application before I get my nomination approved? I presume I just need a TRN. Does that cut down overall time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Generally, the employer nomination and the visa application are lodges on a via online application process. once the employer nomination is lodged, you should have a transaction reference number, which would allow an immediate lodgment of the visa application.

All the best.

YMCA

Registered Migration Agent

MARN 1685514

61467 402 877

Dear Migrarion Agents,

l am wondering can an aged care organisation sponsor an Assistant in Nursing for 457/187 visa? Are certificate III in aged care and certificate III in community and services sufficient or must have certificate IV in aged care to fulfil the visa requirements? Any suggestion from registered agents would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Mavi

Hi Mavi

Whether or not an aged care organisation can sponsor an assistant in nursing for 457 visa would depend on whether or not the organisation is an approved standard business sponsor. the sponsor must meet all the requirements for approval and comply with all the obligations.

Similarly, the specific requirements you must meet will differ depending on which stream of subclass of 457 an applicant is intending to apply for.

https://www.border.gov.au/Forms/Documents/1154.pdf

YMCA

MARN: 1685514

mobilemigratec@gmail.com

61467 402877

• 1 month later...

Hi sorry to jump on this thread but I also have a question about the 457 visa I was hoping somebody might be able to help me with. I have been offered sponsorship as a paediatric nurse and a job at a children's hospital in Brisbane. For visa purposes do I need a written professional reference aimed at the ANZSCO code written by a senior colleague, or just a statement of service from HR?

Thankyou