Going for medicals on 27 June

cjw488

Hello

We are going for our medicals on the 27th and apart from our 15 year old daughter we think everything will be fine. Our daughter has junvenile arthritis which had been very quiet for a while but has just come back over the last six weeks. We have put all the details on our visa application form etc (not that it has just come back though but we will let the Panel Doctor know when we get the meds done). We are now extremely worried that this really could make the difference between going to Australia and staying in the UK. Daughter now has active disease in both knees which needs to be drained and then have her knees injected with steroids. She then has to start on a new medication which means blood tests every week. Does anyone know if we will be successful in our application? The thing is the weather in Australia would probably be really good for her but I don't think they will take that into consideration!

Sorry about the essay.

Thanks

Caroline x

HI Caroline,

Sorry do not really know the answer to your question, but hey you got to have hope!

I think you are right and the weather will probably be better for your daughter so I do hope that the 'decision maker' people will take this into consideration for you.

I just wanted to wish your daughter well at 15 years old she has had a pretty tough time, bless her and heres hopeing all her dreams come true :wubclub:

Kimx

Guest KP Nuts

Hi Caroline, sorry can't answer your question.

But I would like to say Good Luck for the meds on the 27th, and let us know how it goes.

KP Nuts

Archived