West England/South Wales Get Together

Hi everyone,

We are in the Forest of Dean and were wondering if there are any of you out there within our area who would be interested in having a meet up to chat and discuss all things OZ!, and have a laugh.

We'd love to go to one of the meets that we see on here, but they are all a bit too far away for us to convince the kids that it would be a good idea!

If anyone is interested, then post your ideas as to a good place to meet - child friendly if poss.

:radar:

Guest Weemac
Hi everyone,

We are in the Forest of Dean and were wondering if there are any of you out there within our area who would be interested in having a meet up to chat and discuss all things OZ!, and have a laugh.

We'd love to go to one of the meets that we see on here, but they are all a bit too far away for us to convince the kids that it would be a good idea!

If anyone is interested, then post your ideas as to a good place to meet - child friendly if poss.

Hi folks,

We are not a kick in the behind too far away in Swindon...and although I let Steve down by not making the Weston meet (couldn't swap shifts)...I will make an attempt to attend this one....all dependent on the date decided upon....there are some great kid friendly places in your area so I am sure it will be a good day.

Enjoy,

Mac

Hi there Mac,

Glad to hear that there are others in this part of the country interested in a meet - must have missed the threads on the one in Weston. Hopefully some more PIOers will get in touch then we'll all get our heads together to decide where and when.

Cheers!

Sharon

Guest Steve&Mandy

Hi guys might make it, just let me know of a date and where you decide and we will see if it is possible for us.

Cheers for now

Steve

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sam&Si

Hi everyone,

We're in Cardiff and happy to cross the border lol - are you still planning a meet? If so we'll be up for it, depending on dates.

x

Guest rachelj
Hi everyone,

where abouts in the forest of dean are you? thats where we came from. Rachel

Hi all,

Great to know that we're not the only ones in this corner of the Uk planning the move!! We're going to Oz in Aug to validate visas (last minute change of plan due to house not selling) so we're now looking at Sept onwards for a meet. What do you all think - where shall we meet? Ten pin bowling can be a blast and a good way to break the ice?? Any other ideas?

RACHELJ - Great to here from a forezter already in Oz. We're in a village near Coleford, planning on going to Sunshine coast. What part of Brisbane are you in, and where abouts in the Forest are you from? You been there long? Glad you made the move? Any children - if so, are they happy with the move, and do they like their school? (Soo many questions, I could go on and on!!)

Sharon x

Archived