Applying for visa help?

Emmab94x

Heya everyone.

Need some help for applying for an visa, im stuck on question,

its asking me "In the last 5 years, have you visited, or lived, outside IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF for more than 3 consecutive months (other than Australia)?"

I live in Northern Ireland (U.K) but hold an Irish passport? I dont know what to choose as i dont want to risk messing it up:embarrassed:

Anyone else had this problem?? Please help if you can.

Heya everyone.

Need some help for applying for an visa, im stuck on question,

its asking me "In the last 5 years, have you visited, or lived, outside IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF for more than 3 consecutive months (other than Australia)?"

I live in Northern Ireland (U.K) but hold an Irish passport? I dont know what to choose as i dont want to risk messing it up:embarrassed:

Anyone else had this problem?? Please help if you can.

It is not asking you what passport you hold, it is asking if you have lived outside the Republic of Ireland. The answer appears to be yes ... as you say you live in Northern Ireland ... which is not in the Republic of Ireland.

It is always sensible to take the questions literally and not assume it is asking anything other than what it explicitly asks for.

no matter what the question is always put everywhere you have been, they scrutinise to the max and if you havent told them everything they may not issue your visa,

if your unsure, just put it in,

that was the best advice we got and ended up with a skilled independent.