Employer wants to keep me on

Robbo281

Hi guys.

My my current employer wants to keep me on. My second year working holiday visa expires in November.

Neither of us jave any real solid knowledge on sponsorship.

From what I can see a 457 is the route I'd possibly want. But when it comes down to "skilled" visa I'm not really sure what it comes down to.

Are any of the agents based in Melbourne or could recommend one to me?

The Internet has so much general information it's a little hard trying to see if it applies to my situation.

Thanks

rob

Hi guys.

My my current employer wants to keep me on. My second year working holiday visa expires in November.

Neither of us jave any real solid knowledge on sponsorship.

From what I can see a 457 is the route I'd possibly want. But when it comes down to "skilled" visa I'm not really sure what it comes down to.

Are any of the agents based in Melbourne or could recommend one to me?

The Internet has so much general information it's a little hard trying to see if it applies to my situation.

Thanks

rob

Hi Rob

There are various options here at hand. You might be qualified to apply in your own right for a skilled visa. Also your employer could apply to become a sponsor and sponsor you for a 457 visa, or they can nominate you for a 186 for instance.

To explore the options, feel free to contact me if you wish. I am Sydney based but I have been helping clients around the globe.

Hi Rob

There are various options here at hand. You might be qualified to apply in your own right for a skilled visa. Also your employer could apply to become a sponsor and sponsor you for a 457 visa, or they can nominate you for a 186 for instance.

To explore the options, feel free to contact me if you wish. I am Sydney based but I have been helping clients around the globe.

I would love love some more info is over the forum best for you?

I shall compile some questions and information with my boss to give you.

Archived