WANTED - Master Technicians (Automotive) - and other roles - HELP WITH 457 VISAS OFFERED

jobuckler

Hi. I emigrated 10 years ago to Oz - and absolutely love it...... never going back!!!!! I am a recruitment adviser and work for Stillwell Motor Group, and we are looking for various skills within the industry. We have with immediate effect a number of master technician roles available in Melbourne. Fully qualified mechanics/technicians are also required. BMW, Land Rover or Jaguar experience is highly regarded - although VW, Renault and Nissan are also highly regarded. We can assist with a 457 Visa if you don't have one already - obviously criteria applies. If you are looking to move to the 'lucky' country, and you have the skills we are looking for and need work, then please don't hesitate to send me your resume/cv with a short paragraph on your circumstances. You can send your resume to jo.buckler@stillwellgroup.com.au - or drop me an email if you need any further info.