187 nomination cancelled by employer, any point trying again?

mirrikh

My employer was sponsoring me for a 187 visa but it hadn't been granted yet. We had a disagreement about me taking some leave to see family back home and he cancelled the nomination while I was back in the UK. We've since spoken about that and, long story short, he now wants me to come back. I loved my job, I'd be happy to go back. What I'm worried about though is will this be a major red flag to immigration? I don't want to apply if there's a big likelihood it'll be rejected due to the previous cancellation. Also I would be in Australia when I applied but not working for that employer probably until the visa was granted as they're a tourist business and it's quiet season soon. Will that be another red flag?

Thanks

Well it depends. What did the sponsor tell immigration to cancel the nomination?

If they plain and simple said the job offer is no longer on the table, that should not be an issue in a subsequent nomination, given that employers and employees can have their differences, and can work them out later.

If they said something else, I wouldn't know to be honest. Depends on what they have said.

Archived