Sorry,yet more advice wanted

Judan

Well here I am sat on garden furniture in my very empty house as most of our possessions are on their way to port! Anyway,sadly there do not appear to be many rentals in the Ferny Hills/Grove area at present,so would like to come armed with back up plan of nearby areas where there are decent state schools ,safe neighbourhoods and plenty of housing around the $500k mark,should we want/be able to buy in a few years.

Husband would like to still be near Kep' golf course and near train line. Obviously hoping for a house that fits our needs(2 bathrooms) comes up in our desired Ferny/Arana Hills or Ferny Grove comes up but would appreciate any advice,yet again! Upper Kedron??? Albany Creek? Everton Hills or Kepperra(forgot how to spell sorry). Thanks in advance,just wish we had more than 5days from landing before husband starts new job,but to be fair if it were not for his new company,then we would not have this chance in life so I should not moan!

Well here I am sat on garden furniture in my very empty house as most of our possessions are on their way to port! Anyway,sadly there do not appear to be many rentals in the Ferny Hills/Grove area at present,so would like to come armed with back up plan of nearby areas where there are decent state schools ,safe neighbourhoods and plenty of housing around the $500k mark,should we want/be able to buy in a few years.

Husband would like to still be near Kep' golf course and near train line. Obviously hoping for a house that fits our needs(2 bathrooms) comes up in our desired Ferny/Arana Hills or Ferny Grove comes up but would appreciate any advice,yet again! Upper Kedron??? Albany Creek? Everton Hills or Kepperra(forgot how to spell sorry). Thanks in advance,just wish we had more than 5days from landing before husband starts new job,but to be fair if it were not for his new company,then we would not have this chance in life so I should not moan!

It depends if your priority is being on train line.

Upper Kedron - smart - more expensive - nice but very estate housing. May be outside your budget to buy.

Albany Creek - lovely community - I have lots of friends there - nice schools - good mix of houses

Keperra - would not be my first choice - nice pockets but also not so nice - on trainline

Everton Hills - okay I think but don't know much about

P

Thanks Peachy,fingers crossed we find somewhere around Ferny Grove, but this is really useful information. Train line is important. I am so grateful for all your help and advice Peachy,in this most surreal time in my life. X

Archived