TRA and EOI

Barry1986

I have recently had a positive result form the TRA the recognise that I have been able to work in my occupation as skilled from 2010. I submitted more years to them I have been working as a roofer from 2004. I have an AQF III which I revived in February. I am 30. My question is : when filling out my EOI it asks for my employment history do I lost all employment from 2004 or do I have to list from the date the TRA have given me? I have filled in both scenarios one ends up with 55 point the other 60 points. I can gather evidence form 2004.

I have recently had a positive result form the TRA the recognise that I have been able to work in my occupation as skilled from 2010. I submitted more years to them I have been working as a roofer from 2004. I have an AQF III which I revived in February. I am 30. My question is : when filling out my EOI it asks for my employment history do I lost all employment from 2004 or do I have to list from the date the TRA have given me? I have filled in both scenarios one ends up with 55 point the other 60 points. I can gather evidence form 2004.

Can you copy the TRA Outcome letter here, omitting any personal/identifying information?

Archived