189 Visa - Education History and Partner Query

Hi All,

I've been invited to lodge my visa and I've almost completed all 17 pages of it but I've got a couple of questions before I submit.

Do I need to list my partners education history and employment history even though I'm not claiming points for her skills?

For my education history; it's all been imported from my EOI. Obviously not all of it is relevant to my nominated occupation so should I remove these? If not, I have noticed that there are two options for other:

Other and Other - Non AQF Accreditation, which one is the correct choice? Should I enter the type of qualification in the course name e.g. HND - Electrical/Electronic Engineering?

Thanks

Karl

Hi All,

I've been invited to lodge my visa and I've almost completed all 17 pages of it but I've got a couple of questions before I submit.

Do I need to list my partners education history and employment history even though I'm not claiming points for her skills?

For my education history; it's all been imported from my EOI. Obviously not all of it is relevant to my nominated occupation so should I remove these? If not, I have noticed that there are two options for other:

Other and Other - Non AQF Accreditation, which one is the correct choice? Should I enter the type of qualification in the course name e.g. HND - Electrical/Electronic Engineering?

Thanks

Karl

Bump, I feel like this is a really easy question for someone. Can anyone help?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Hi All,

Thanks

Karl

Did you manage to find an answer for this? I'm at the same stage and wondering the exact same thing!

Archived