Work experience on EOI

ABG

Hi All. I'm filling out my EOI and have a question regarding work experience. Vetassess docked me 1 year of my first relevant role (2.5 years in the role) as they believe it would take 1 year industry experience before I would have been suitably skilled to fulfil the duties of my nominated occupation. This resulted in my 8.9 years relevant jobs contributing 7.9 years relevant work experience. My question is do I split the first job on the EOI into 12 months and 18 months stints and state the first 12 months is not considered for points, with the second 18 months counting. Overall it makes no difference to my points as I'm still in the same role when I submitted to Vetassess and it is considered relevant, and the 7.9 years was as of January 2016 so with or without the 12 months I now have enough experience (7.9 years + 0.3 years) for maximum points, but don't want there to be any question marks on my application when it is assessed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by ABG