just discovered this forum

Guest barry & Rachel

Guest barry & Rachel

Hi,

A friend of ours recently told me about this forum so we thought we'd check it out.

We have recently (2 weeks ago) been granted our visa and are both really excited and nervous at the same time at the prospect of starting a new life in oz. we still have a house to sell to fund our move which is becomming really frustrating already (on the market for just over 2 month's). Rachel being a teacher needs to give a terms notice, so realisticly it will probably be next summer before we are able to go. Is anyone else in a simular position ? :roll:

hi

WElcome to the forum its full of friendly people. Our house isn't up for sale at the moment but we hope to be in Brisbane by next September.

Houses near us are selling as quick as you can put them up people are putting letters through the door to see if we are selling so hopefully they still will be when we come to sell :!: Hope you sell yours soon.

Best wishes

Kaye :)

Guest barry & Rachel
hi

WElcome to the forum its full of friendly people. Our house isn't up for sale at the moment but we hope to be in Brisbane by next September.

Houses near us are selling as quick as you can put them up people are putting letters through the door to see if we are selling so hopefully they still will be when we come to sell :!: Hope you sell yours soon.

Best wishes

Kaye :)

Thanks for the welcome. I wish it was the same in our area, although i think it's not the best time of year to be on the market. i think we will almost definately end up in Brisbane ourselves some time after the end of the academic school year july/august. good luck with your own plans for you move to brisbane.

Guest Davidgolf

Hi guy's

We are hoping to move to Brisbane as well. We are hoping to go sept as well. Springwood logan is a great area it is just outside brisbane

David

Guest barry & Rachel
Hi guy's

We are hoping to move to Brisbane as well. We are hoping to go sept as well. Springwood logan is a great area it is just outside brisbane

David

we have'nt even thought about whicha area go go to. hopefully will get chance to take a look around before we take the plunge.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AndreaO

Hi Guys

Hope your move goes well. I live in Sutton Coldfield and although we are not ready to sell just yet hope it will be smooth.

Will you have to rent before you go or live with relatives?

Best Wishes

Archived