Mosis

frances

Sorry to hear that your suffering! I used to be the same but has lessened over the years. Sand flies were much worse than the mossies!! Can't offer much help except keep yourself covered with aeroguard and burn coils or citronella candles/lamps if your sitting outside. Ellie :)

I'm the same, after twenty eight years I still react if bitten. Huge lumps, blisters on top, and itch itch itch.

Spray rooms, especially bedrooms about an hour or less before bed, and keep doors/windows closed unless you have tight fitting screens. Stay in after dusk. If you must go out aerogard is a must (horrible stuff).

They are really bad at the moment with all the recent rain and humidity, they thrive on it :roll:

My sympathy, and welcome to mozzieland :lol:

Koala

A friend of mine is allergic to mosi bites she takes vitamin B complex to stop the reaction. Apparently there is something in it that they don't like. It does not stop them biting you but the bites do not react. It takes a couple of weeks to take affect but she says it works. You take 1 or 2 a day but still use an an antihistimine.

Hope this helps

Kaye :)

Archived