RSMS 187 visa

lovelysky

Hi guys, I have applied for nomination on 18 Dec and lodged visa on 11 Jan. Have also medical and police check. Still I havent heard any news from immi.

My question is that how long does it take for the decission. Does it take whole six months as mentioned on immi web or thy can make dession in less than six months or it might take more?

Hi guys, I have applied for nomination on 18 Dec and lodged visa on 11 Jan. Have also medical and police check. Still I havent heard any news from immi.

My question is that how long does it take for the decission. Does it take whole six months as mentioned on immi web or thy can make a decision in less than six months or it might take more?

I saw on here somewhere that were processing applications lodged in October but to be honest I think its just luck how fast they are processed. Have you got a CO? I only lodged my application last week and in the process of uploading the documents. Where did you upload the declaration form for paying for sponsorship? I can't seem to find the relevant 'evidence type'

Hello, have you seen the other regularly used thread about 187 processing times? Currently they are processing late October and this is easy to see from the spreadsheet containing active participants details from the thread. My nom was lodged late nov and hoping to hear by the end of June ☺️

• 1 month later...

Hi guys I have one question regarding my application, I have 4 years part time work experience (ie 2 years full time) in kitchen including cook and food service assistant and have cert 3 in commercial cookery, diploma in hospitality mngt and cert 4 in business mngt. As immi requires cert 4 or 2 years work experience. Does my work experience is considerable or not? I am so stressed regarding this.

Archived