Pimpama state high and university fees

sharon h

We are permanent residents looking to return to oz next year, can anyone give me a review of Pimpama state high as house prices look reasonable there, just want to make sure the school is good. Also my daughter wants to do her nurse training, is there any financial help for PR as i believe HECS is only for citizens now. Thanks in advance.

We are permanent residents looking to return to oz next year, can anyone give me a review of Pimpama state high as house prices look reasonable there, just want to make sure the school is good. Also my daughter wants to do her nurse training, is there any financial help for PR as i believe HECS is only for citizens now. Thanks in advance.

As far as HECS is concerned, it is only available for citizens. However, as PR you will pay domestic fees (significantly cheaper) rather than international fees.

You will need to pay fees at the beginning of each semester, there are two semesters a year. Unfortunately there is no financial help until citizenship is gained.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived