EOI and Visa form - Education inconsistencies

Pfleger

Hi, guys

in my EOI I did not provide high school (because at that time I did not realise that it is secondary or above.

But now I realised that it is secondary and above.

I only mentioned my highest qualification (bachelor) and I used that for my ACS.

However, in visa it seems that I have to write down my high school anyways in Form 80.

Would this inconsistencies be fine?

It's an omission, rather than a false statement.

Dunno how it would be viewed. Personally, I would only focus on the veracity of any claims about education, more so when it comes to tertiary qualifications and their relevance to your career.

Hopefully someone with a better understanding of the process involved and Form 80 will be along to clarify further.

Personally, I shouldn't worry about it, if I were you.

The education section in Form 80 only asks for Tertiary qualifications as well I think? Or at least that was my interpretation of it.

I think I must have made the same mistake as you in my EOI as I haven't provided details of my high school qualifications at any point in my application, only my university degree and accounting qualification. fingers crossed it doesn't cause any problems!

I have to because I must write down employment history and must explain gaps between educations, wchich means I have to write all educations to explain the gaps. Anyways good to see someone who did not write high school records

Archived