Anmac and 189 processing times

jenni9191

Hi, I am looking for some info from anyone who is or has recently gone through the process of applying to Anmac for a skills assessment and applying for a 189 visa.

I paid my fee to ANMAC and sent my documents off ten days ago from the uk. Can anyone tell me how long it is currently taking to be processed? As soon as I get acceptance from them I will be able to lodge an EOI for a 189 visa. I am a registered nurse and would like to know when I am likely to be invited to apply and how long the process is taking currently?

id say my case is straightforward. I have no dependants, have all of my evidence and have 65 points. Any info is appreciated.

jenni

Anmac took approx 10 weeks to come back but they requested further information. I too submitted Eoi with 65 points but have 2 kids and hubby in tow! We got invited to apply within 3 days of submitting the Eoi. Applied for the visa the following day and the visas were submitted 26 days after that. We leave the UK on the 3rd July.

Hi thanks for replying. I noticed you lodged your eoi two days after submitting Anmac. Am I silly to be waiting on hearing back from Anmac before lodging my eoi? I'm not sure if I can as the eoi asked for the date my skills were assessed.

Thanks

Thank you. I thought ahpra was the final thing I should apply for but I see that most of you have done that first. I have tried but can't see how I can attach supporting documents from category a when it acts proof of identity eg passport with proof of current Australian visa. I don't have a visa yet :dull:

Thank you. I thought ahpra was the final thing I should apply for but I see that most of you have done that first. I have tried but can't see how I can attach supporting documents from category a when it acts proof of identity eg passport with proof of current Australian visa. I don't have a visa yet :dull:

we have registration in principle- So basically I have to present my self to the local Aphra office to complete registration on arrival in Oz. I sent my Aphra and Anmac off at the same time. If you are outside of Australia the you have to have a full assessment rather than the modified one.

But you will have a visa when you go to the Aussie AHPRA office to complete your registration ;)

Archived