Response time from Case Officer

saazstha

Hi All,

I have applied for a 189 Independent VISA on 9th March 2016 and I have been assigned a case officer on the 7th of April 2016. The case officer had asked me to attach few more documents and the medical of my wife. I sent all the required documents and had put a query about my wife's medicals on the same day. I havent heard back from the case officer yet on the query. Isnt it too late for them to respond? Is it ok to email them again asking to respond? What is the normal waiting time for the case officer to respond to any queries. I am quite impatient now.

Generally case officers are not very helpful in regards to queries. They tend to look at sent documents on or after the due date. You may be better off asking a migration agent or people on this forum.

Edit.. I've just read your other thread. You are best contacting the medical clinic that performs the health check like suggested, and if not contact immigration, i wouldn't expect much response from a case officer. That being said if you are confused about the issue a migration agent may be able to help.

Archived