Citizenship application questions?

bessiedoll

Hi Guys

I am trying to fill in my citizenship application online, and i am a bit confused by one of the sections (im sure there will be more along the way)

Proof of identity, full birth certificate,

1) It asks for the document identifier.. any ideas what this is? on my UK birth certificate i have a VC number in the top right hand corner, an entry number, and that is pretty much the only numbers apart from my date of birth.

Thanks in advance for any advice i can get :)

I don't remember having an identifier number or whatever on my birth certificate. I would either leave the field blank or put anything in if you are forced to fill it in. I am sure it does not matter a jot, they will physically inspect the documents in due course.

Next question. I have got to the point where I need to get my photo endorsed, and the 1195 form endorsed. It states the person on the list of professions has to have known me for 1 year minimum. Does that also apply to a JP? I was going to get my GP to do it but I have only known him for 10 months. I didn't think a JP had to know someone to sign anything for them.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Archived