Guest jeffandmichelle

Guest jeffandmichelle

has anyone any info on the price difference on a boob job in Oz to UK

we might have some time to spend here twiddling thumbs waiting

i did say thumbs!

has anyone any info on the price difference on a boob job in Oz to UK

we might have some time to spend here twiddling thumbs waiting

i did say thumbs!

The in-thing, apparently, is Thailand.... It was on the news here recently (if you can call that news!)

Seems it is cheaper to have a holiday in Thailand, and get a boob-job done whilst on holiday, than it is to have one done in Oz. :roll:

...assuming you trust a Thai plastic surgery hospital.... :twisted:

I'd want to have the surgery in the same country as I was living in. Any after care (if needed) should be part of the whole procedure, and not having the same surgeon on hand would worry me.

I've heard and seen on tv, horror stories about Thailand. They're offering package deals of combined holidays and boob jobs, much much cheaper than if performed in Aus. They're not cheaper if things go wrong, and you need to go back there a few times, and their quality of hygiene is nowhere near our standards.

Koala

Guest jeffandmichelle

yes we would really only consider Oz or the UK for the operation purely for the after care that may be needed and just in case something was to go wrong.

we will have quite some time here in the Uk probably until next sept or oct if we ever get passed ok

thanks for all your replies and advice its very much appreciated

Guest mr_nastey

Hello,

My wife and I are going to Brussels on the 5th Dec. where SHE is have a boob job. She spent a long time investigating it and is pretty confident in the clinic she's using. They have consultation and aftercare if necessary (it shouldn't be unless something goes wrong!) in this country (London). I'll let you know how it goes. Oh it's £1500 cheaper even with flights and hotels and they're a civilised country.

I was more concerned about the fact that we are having our visa medicals next week and then the week after she is having major surgery, but there's no stopping her!

Regards Steve.

Guest jeffandmichelle

Thanks steve

thats a good idea, after the medicals have the op

ive got to have the snip (ooh) :( as well at some stage in the very near future

maybe we can get a deal

all the best of luck to both of you

Guest mr_nastey

Aaah,

I'm quite fortunate on that front, no, I'm not infertile, unfortunately I do have kids, but the wife seems to be into self-mutilation and has already had herself spayed!!

I'll let you know how the op. goes.

Regards Steve.

Archived