Four Four Two magazine

VRC

Here's a matter of Life And Death. Is Australian Four Four Two magazine the same as UK Four Four Two Magazine? If not, is it any good? Teenage son is a Liverpool supporter and feeling a bit bereft since we moved here in December. Thanks all.

I doubt its the same if its the Aussie edition. Can easily walk into a newsagents and have a leaf through and see what its about. If its in Aus $$ and so on, its an Aus one. If its the UK one it'll be an import and easy to spot or work out.

Or get the UK one via subscription and have it mailed out. I used to do that with a number of US, Dutch and german publications from when I lived in those countries and then moved elsewhere.

Guest The Pom Queen
I doubt its the same if its the Aussie edition. Can easily walk into a newsagents and have a leaf through and see what its about. If its in Aus $$ and so on, its an Aus one. If its the UK one it'll be an import and easy to spot or work out.

Or get the UK one via subscription and have it mailed out. I used to do that with a number of US, Dutch and german publications from when I lived in those countries and then moved elsewhere.

Agree, hubby does this with his magazines gets the subscription and posted over here, it's cheaper than picking them up in the newsagents.

It is slightly different, but you can also buy the UK version in many places for about $20 though (due to shipping costs). I've sometimes bought both versions and found many of the articles are duplicated, so now if I'm buying one will have a flick through and pick one.

You can get the UK edition delivered to Aus for £69 for 12 months so about $135 on current exchange rates - around $11 per issue (compared to the $19/$20 per issue you'll pay for an imported copy at a paper shop as mentioned above) or if your son has an ipad, then you can get 12 months digital subscription for £24 / $47 = $4 per issue.

Archived