Concerns!

Guest Celia Hague

Guest Celia Hague

Hello there Poms in Oz

I've just joined today and got plenty to ask. We are a family of five adults with two beautiful boxer dogs, waiting in the queue for our visas with a view to emigrate early next year, specifically within the Peel region of Perth as we have state sponsorship. One of the five adults I mentioned is my daughters boyfriend who as been accepted for sponsorship at Toni & Guy (Hairdressers) in Perth on a seperate visa so we would need to be as close to Perth as possible with easy access for travelling, I have done some research on the net and Mandurah appears to be the perfect location. My main concerns at the moment are location, access to Perth fairly easily without prolonged travelling times, voltage, we know it's 240/250 with a 3 flat pin but does that mean it's like ours and most of all affordable accommodation we can rent on our arrival that will accept my dogs. if anyone can help please reply.

regards Celia :smile:

Guest Sandra,Mike and boys

Hi Celia

Welcome to POI's. This is a great site and you normally find lots of people willing to answer your questions, concerns etc etc.

I believe re the voltage that it is just a case of changing over the plugs, just asked my OH (who is and electrician I might add) to confirm for me, and he is non-committal! Hopefully one of the guys already over in Oz will be able to confirm for you

Anyway, welcome and good luck with your journey

S X

Archived