Emigrating to Australia

Tigerlilly9220

Hi Everyone,

My fiancée and I are seriously thinking about leaving the UK to live permanently in Australia. I currently work as a civil servant and have done for over 3 years and my partner is in the building trade as a plasterer. We haven't got a clue where to start and we were looking for some advice on what we need to do?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

Tigerlilly

Hi :)

First thing is to check if your occupation or partners occupation is on either the SOL or SCOL lists and that you or your partner have enough experience. If so have a look if you would gain enough points in order to apply for a permanent visa. There is a points calculator on immigration website.

Others will be able to offer more advice. Welcome to the forums!

Guest Guest115110

Occupation 333212 - Solid Plasterer is available on the skilled occupation list - requires certificate III with 2 years on hands training or certificate IV equivalent. What's your job function? If you choose your partner as the primary applicant her skills will have to be assessed by the TRA.

Please feel free to contact us should you wish to have a confidential chat about your circumstances and wish to hire our services.

Archived