going to melbourne?

plumm

hi' I'm Henry. I am 9 years old and going to melbourne in australia. I live with my mum,dad and my 2 younger sisters. If you would like to know more about me I really like skateboarding and am looking for some new friends. Are there any other people who like skateboarding and living in or moving to melbourne?

If you are moving to or living in melbourne plz reply to this message!

:v_SPIN:Henry:v_SPIN:

Guest Bebe

hi hennry its morgan agen so how long hav you had thes thing and in oz what is you fav anmmul(s)

siy yher ps you whant to be friends

cutemorgancute

Guest THE JONEZYS

Hello Henry, what part of Melbourne are you going to.

We have lived here for 1 and 1/2 years and we have lots of skateparks where we live.

My name is Charlie and I am 9.

P S I have done this on my mums thing and that fairy picture thing is nuffin to do wiv me.

Guest Kanga

hi i'm connor, i may be going melbourne too. im 10 and if you want to know more about me, here it is. i like football, and i collect yugioh cards. not rly into sk8boarding though...... sorry.:jiggy:

• 1 month later...
Guest stubby

Hi, my name is Jen, I'm almost 8.:jiggy:

I am learning to play the guitar , I love animals, like riding my bike,and hanging out with my freinds here in the UK. And cinema. I am hoping to make some new freinds as soon as so If anyone is living in the Western suburbs of Melbourne and you're reading this, please e-mail me.

I'd like to know what the schools are like in Oz,etc....

:wubclub:

Guest nicole wild

Hi Henry I'm Nicole I might be moving to Melbourne in the south east as far as i know! hope we can keep in touch

xXx Nicole xXx

• 1 month later...
Guest melissa-reno

Hello everyone!:v_SPIN:

I'm 12 years old and i am moving to altona melbourne / altona victoria

applied 4 our visas about a month ago

Xx melissa xX :cool:

Guest ashmalog

my name is logan and we are going to berwick i think. i am 11 and i have 2 brothers 7 and 2 1/2. i love football and any sport. i am trying to find friends too.

hi mellisa :v_SPIN:

if thats u in the photo, i love your hair :cute:. my names holly and im 12 too. we have applied for our visas too but it hasnt bin a month yet.

Guest snowboard kid

hi dudes

im james im 13 im moving to melbourne in the next year but,

i have lived in wiltshire for 7 years and will hard leaving my mates please talk back cus im well nervouse!?

Archived