perth or adelaide

Guest Jooles

Hi

Can anyone give me advice,recently i visited adelaide , but would like to know if anyone has been to both perth and adelaide and which in their opinion is the better of the two,and why?

hoping to move to oz early next year.

Guest ohippychick
Hi

Can anyone give me advice,recently i visited adelaide , but would like to know if anyone has been to both perth and adelaide and which in their opinion is the better of the two,and why?

hoping to move to oz early next year.

We visited both Adelaide and Perth on a reccie. Only you can decide which is best for you as it's a very personal choice and the availabilty of work is a big issue !!

We went to Adelaide and could have lived there but we did get a bit bored with things to do (mostly national parks). In Perth we found a lot more tourist attractions to visit and lots of varied things to see and do and just felt 'at home'. Four days in Adelaide was enough for us. But, as I said, it's a personal choice as everyone is different.

Hi, I have lived in Perth which is a beautiful city ~ house prices have gone a bit silly in the last few years. I would go to Perth because it has a fantastic climate, great beaches and no shortage of fun. Adelaide is also a lovely place, I have never lived there but have always enjoyed visits. I would say go with the best place for work as either is a good choice.

Good Luck :D

Dell

Archived