Quarantine

Patphillips47

Is anyone having trouble booking quarantine space in Melbourne I applied 28th January paid my deposit and the site said a 7 day turnaround on an answer

As yet I have no answer and when I check my status is just gives the date the application was done

I emailed late last week but the email bounced back - any ideas please as we need confirmation that Ralphy can go on the dates we have planned for so we can organise moving us !

Is anyone having trouble booking quarantine space in Melbourne I applied 28th January paid my deposit and the site said a 7 day turnaround on an answer

As yet I have no answer and when I check my status is just gives the date the application was done

I emailed late last week but the email bounced back - any ideas please as we need confirmation that Ralphy can go on the dates we have planned for so we can organise moving us !

Hi Pat,

Might be able to shed some light on this as I had a similar query with my 3 who are booked in at Mickleham in May ...I have rung with a couple of queries (number to ring from the Uk is on the Australian Quarantine Website

• Phone: 1800 900 090 or + 61 3 8318 6700 (from outside Australia)

) and Australian Quarantine have been extremely helpful and looked up my application (did it online thru PEQ and Bicon) to see where it is at etc ....although it does say it is a 7 day turnaround ...I was told by them on the phone that this can take up around 20 days to get the confirmation. I would imagine yours will not be far away now maybe a week tops as mine did arrive at around 20 days. Once you do you can then move ahead with confirming the booking ...don't forget to check the dates... mine were the dates I requested... but they do say to check that the dates you requested are available!! :)

Hope that helps cheers Mary-Anne

*edited to add number to call

Edited by maryannen

Hi Pat,

Might be able to shed some light on this as I had a similar query with my 3 who are booked in at Mickleham in May ...I have rung with a couple of queries (number to ring from the Uk is on the Australian Quarantine Website

• Phone: 1800 900 090 or + 61 3 8318 6700 (from outside Australia)

) and Australian Quarantine have been extremely helpful and looked up my application (did it online thru PEQ and Bicon) to see where it is at etc ....although it does say it is a 7 day turnaround ...I was told by them on the phone that this can take up around 20 days to get the confirmation. I would imagine yours will not be far away now maybe a week tops as mine did arrive at around 20 days. Once you do you can then move ahead with confirming the booking ...don't forget to check the dates... mine were the dates I requested... but they do say to check that the dates you requested are available!! :)

Hope that helps cheers Mary-Anne

*edited to add number to call

Thanks for that I know they are a bit slow at the minute ,its me trying to organise the humans around the dog plus my son in Oz has a moving house date around the same time

I might get my son to ring them tomorrow Ralphys flights provisionally booked for 27th April so fingers crossed

Good luck hope you get your furbabie's confirmation very soon. Yes, it certainly does takes a fair bit of co-ordination and planning, especially when there is multiple moves. We based timings around the dogs being able to move and when they come out of quarantine etc. My folks also have a house move going on... with furniture etc coming across from their house over on west coast of OZ to our new place over east. Fingers crossed for you that you get your chosen quarantine time!!

Good luck hope you get your furbabie's confirmation very soon. Yes, it certainly does takes a fair bit of co-ordination and planning, especially when there is multiple moves. We based timings around the dogs being able to move and when they come out of quarantine etc. My folks also have a house move going on... with furniture etc coming across from their house over on west coast of OZ to our new place over east. Fingers crossed for you that you get your chosen quarantine time!!

We have done the same we will leave our house on the UK market and work around the fur babies flights etc Partially because our son is moving at the same time in Adelaide but that only about 10ks not west to east lol