AHPRA registration hints and tips!?

DeniDeni

I'm sending my AHPRA registration form AGOS-40 in the morning, all being well! I have gone though it again and again and had others check it too.

Last minute panic then, is there anything that others have been contacted about that was not filled in correctly or not enough information sent? I'd quite like to get registered before we get there; our flights are booked for the 8th September to Adelaide so there is some time but not lots I appreciate!

Thanks for any advice!

Hi, as long as you go through it and add certified documents as requested you will be fine. Have you contacted the NMC and uni regarding the requested documents they need to send as this was an issue for May as NMC took a long time. Don't know if you will be fully able to register as you have no austrailian residential address so you may just have the letter of eligibility, as do most. think my took about 3-4 months roughly. Good luck.

Hi thanks LouLou, yep contacted the uni last year (I had planned to send it sooner) and AHPRA confirmed they still have that. I had also requested the MNC form but it's been longer than 3 months so I requested it again last month. I think I've included all the documents I need, guess I'll find out in a month or 2! Sorry, yes when I said registered I meant completed the process as far as I can whilst in the UK.

My application too about 10 weeks (October to January) and that was including asking me for some additional info on my MSc so pretty quick I thought. Good luck

Yes that does sound quick, I'll be quite happy if that's all it takes! When do you go?

Exciting! We've sold ours STC and get the keys for a rental tomorrow, then it's save save save for the next 6 months! Just need to start applying for jobs so we're not desolate when we get there..! I had heard AHPRA can take some time so I'm going to be patient.... Haha she says!

I sent my forms etc on 1/2/16. Still not heard anything back from them yet

My application was delivered on 2nd Feb - not heard anything yet either, I would have thought they would have taken payment by now, even if no acknowledgement. Suppose this is just the beginning of the waiting games though!

Archived