Santa Fe WridgWays or Allied Pickfords in Australia

dv4

Hi,

I've got quotes from Santa Fe and Allied Pickfords which are similar cost wise, to ship a 20ft container to Brisbane...

However,the reviews of these two relocation companies' Australian subsidiaries vary greatly. They seem to be pretty well regarded in the UK and Asia but I've read some horrid stories of negligence and incompetency by the Australian subsidiary of one of these 2 companies on productreview.com.au

I'm just worried that the local outfits may not be up to par with their international/UK parent companies.

Has anyone had any experience with these 2 companies in Australia?

Thanks in advance...

Edited by dv4

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi and welcome to the forum. I would also get some other companies to come in and quote. Also don't forget you don't need to go with their insurance, Letton Percival are a great company for independant insurance and at a fraction of the price. Try PSS and Masons for a quote.

You will find whichever removals you go with someone will be unhappy.

Hi and welcome to the forum. I would also get some other companies to come in and quote. Also don't forget you don't need to go with their insurance, Letton Percival are a great company for independant insurance and at a fraction of the price. Try PSS and Masons for a quote.

You will find whichever removals you go with someone will be unhappy.

Thank you!

• 2 months later...
Hi,

I've got quotes from Santa Fe and Allied Pickfords which are similar cost wise, to ship a 20ft container to Brisbane...

However,the reviews of these two relocation companies' Australian subsidiaries vary greatly. They seem to be pretty well regarded in the UK and Asia but I've read some horrid stories of negligence and incompetency by the Australian subsidiary of one of these 2 companies on productreview.com.au

I'm just worried that the local outfits may not be up to par with their international/UK parent companies.

Has anyone had any experience with these 2 companies in Australia?

Thanks in advance...

Don't use Santa Fe - they are a pile of sh*te and their customer service is terrible. I am having to chase for updates on our belongings and frankly for the amount we paid, I should be billing them for my time!!!