In What Order Should Things Be Done In ,From first step to EOI etc

robsozhope

Hi ALL In what order is the best to do things in , from the first step of the process to EOI ,medicals, police checks , general time frames ? please any help and advice I would be very grateful.I have an agent , but they don't work on a Sunday so, I am just trying to get as much help an heads up as possible. Thank you.

These things will be performed at the last stage of your visa application process ( i.e police check, medical etc)

Right now the most important thing for you is to read each words in the skillselect website related to your subclass.

It will open your eyes.

Then go to state website if you are applying via state nomination.

I applied without any agent's help.Because I found all websites are very much detailed with information.

Now it's been more than a year am living here with nice aussie peoples

Cheers

I first checked my occupation was eligible for migration. Unfortunately not on the sol so 189 was out. However it is on the CSOL so I had to go down the state sponsorship route. Next step was to see which state was sponsoring. I then applied to have my skills assessed (This took a Looooong time to come back - 17 weeks) Unfortunately for us by the time we received the skills assessment back all states had stopped sponsoring my occupation (just something to bear in mind if you choose to go down the 190 route)

Anyway NSW opened up to us so I then sat the English test to boost my points. Once I had the points I needed I them submitted my EOI. NSW sent an invitation to apply mid December. This came back 12th January along with an invitation from Skillselect to apply for the 190. Hopefully lodging tomorrow.

So in a nutshell for the 190

1. Skills assessment

2. English test (If needed)

3. EOI

4. State sponsorship

5. 190 application

6. Medicals & Police checks (When requested by CO)

7. Make your move and enjoy your new life in Australia

Good Luck

Archived