MARA agent recommendation??

Monks

Hi

could anyone recommend an agent that has assisted plasterers with their skills assessment?

Would really appreciate your help

thanks 

Any of the registered migration agents who regularly post on this forum are OK and could assist you.

Guest Guest114430
Hi

could anyone recommend an agent that has assisted plasterers with their skills assessment?

Would really appreciate your help

thanks 

I have been using Ian Harrop & associates. But as the above mentioned, there plenty about that will be able to help you.

• 6 months later...

Dear Agent,

Please help me with my point in Partner Skills,

My wife is the main applicant and she expect to get 65 pts for accountant general and I think it is not enough for Visa 189, therefore I want to be assessed for the Partner skill point, however, my qualifications are below:

1. Bachelor Degree on Accounting in Vietnam

2. Completed Fundamental (first 10 papers) of ACCA

3. MBA – Shidler College of Business – University of Hawaii

4. IELTS 6.0

Please advise whether with that information, can I get the positive assessment from CPA for 5 Partner Skill point.

Thank you very much

Dear Agent,

Please help me with my point in Partner Skills,

My wife is the main applicant and she expect to get 65 pts for accountant general and I think it is not enough for Visa 189, therefore I want to be assessed for the Partner skill point, however, my qualifications are below:

1. Bachelor Degree on Accounting in Vietnam

2. Completed Fundamental (first 10 papers) of ACCA

3. MBA – Shidler College of Business – University of Hawaii

4. IELTS 6.0

Please advise whether with that information, can I get the positive assessment from CPA for 5 Partner Skill point.

Thank you very much

You have posted this to a thread from last year and one that isn't connected with any agent. Its rather lost here.

Have a look round the forum and find the Ask An Agent section of the forum and perhaps post your questions there.

Archived