Visa Bureau or immigration2oz what agent do i go with?

The Smith Clan

We have used immigration2oz and have been very happy, just waiting for the final visa grant. They were recommended to us by a friend who is an electrical engineer and he couldn't speak more highly. I'm in IT and they have been very thorough and knowledgeable throughout the process. Sorry but I have no experience of Visa Bureau to compare against.

We have used immigration2oz and have been very happy, just waiting for the final visa grant. They were recommended to us by a friend who is an electrical engineer and he couldn't speak more highly. I'm in IT and they have been very thorough and knowledgeable throughout the process. Sorry but I have no experience of Visa Bureau to compare against.

Thank you for your response, I spoke with John there and he said they were a small company and I like that maybe would be more personal.

Many thanks

I used visa bureau and was very happy with the service. My job was withdrawn from the sol a few days after I submitted my EOI. It was then withdrawn from the 190nsw list 2 weeks after I resubmitted my EOI. Anyway I now have my 489 visa grant and I am so glad that I used them rather than trying to do it all myself.

Hi I used visa bureau, started conversation in January and received our 189 visa in September. Cannot praise them enough especially sue tempany, always on the end of the phone or email to answer all my silly questions and guide us every step of the way. Good luck!

I used visa bureau and was very happy with the service. My job was withdrawn from the sol a few days after I submitted my EOI. It was then withdrawn from the 190nsw list 2 weeks after I resubmitted my EOI. Anyway I now have my 489 visa grant and I am so glad that I used them rather than trying to do it all myself.

Thank you for your response glad to hear all worked out. Good luck with your move :)

We are currently in the process with Visa bureau and all is well. Sue Tempany was dealing with our case but has since left but there has been no let up at all. I would happily recommend these guys to anyone. Darren is knowledgable and very accomodating always at the other end of our calls ready with answers. Very honest when it comes to updates and what to expect

It was Darren we spoke with when we started the process but once we started the ball rolling with the application we were assigned Jennifer Ferguson as our case officer,she was a great help all through the process,either via email or a quick phone call to answer any questions we had.You have defo made the right choice if you go with Visa Buruea.Id recommend going to one of there seminars to get all the info you need,thats where it all started for us.We went to the Glasgow one in February last year.

Guest Unregistered
Thank you, did you find it to be a personal service and available on the phone when you needed to talk?

We used immigration2oz so helpful and now we are living the dream in Oz.

We are using the Visa Bureau, we signed up with them in March last year. Sue Tempany was our case worker until she left the bureau before Christmas and now we have Kimberley Chatt as our case worker. Darren Chatt is the registered MA at the Visa Bureau. They work well as a team. They have been exceptionally efficient with everything. Ours was a slightly complicated case but we have now submitted police checks and medicals and are literally awaiting the news that our 189 - skilled independent visa applications have been approved...! I am very impatient and this waiting is killing me. We are anticipating hearing back any day now. Best of luck...!

We are currently in the process with Visa bureau and all is well. Sue Tempany was dealing with our case but has since left but there has been no let up at all. I would happily recommend these guys to anyone. Darren is knowledgable and very accomodating always at the other end of our calls ready with answers. Very honest when it comes to updates and what to expect

Many thanks for your response is all very helpful :)

It was Darren we spoke with when we started the process but once we started the ball rolling with the application we were assigned Jennifer Ferguson as our case officer,she was a great help all through the process,either via email or a quick phone call to answer any questions we had.You have defo made the right choice if you go with Visa Buruea.Id recommend going to one of there seminars to get all the info you need,thats where it all started for us.We went to the Glasgow one in February last year.

Many thanks for your response it is all very helpful :)

We are using the Visa Bureau, we signed up with them in March last year. Sue Tempany was our case worker until she left the bureau before Christmas and now we have Kimberley Chatt as our case worker. Darren Chatt is the registered MA at the Visa Bureau. They work well as a team. They have been exceptionally efficient with everything. Ours was a slightly complicated case but we have now submitted police checks and medicals and are literally awaiting the news that our 189 - skilled independent visa applications have been approved...! I am very impatient and this waiting is killing me. We are anticipating hearing back any day now. Best of luck...!

Thank you and wishing you the very best :)