Carpenters Tools

CowlingAFC

Hi.

Have any carpenters on here sent back their tools from Australia?

i was wondering who to use, a rough price and a rough time to be delivered If there has.

TIA

Hi ,

My partner is a carpenter and we had to move his tools and assorted bits and bobs ( all very heavy ) from Brisbane to Derbyshire, U.K. last April. After doing some research , we decided on the move cube, we packed our household goods ( furniture, kitchenware, computer, to, ect) and all his tools in a medium sized move cube . He packed most of his tools in plastic milk crates and stacked them on top of each other. The move cube arrived under the allocated time , which was under 3 months and everything was fine. I did get quotes from other companies but they charged a lot, and as most tools are quiet heavy, make sure you get one with a good weight allowance. Google move cube, I think the company is called " seven seas" and we were really happy with them . Will use the again , as we might be moving back to Oz in July . Any other questions , let me know, hope that helps.

• 3 weeks later...