Hello Everyone and Help!

lizg

Hello All. As an over 50, a technophobe and not used to communicating on any site I've finally managed to work out how to start a thread so will need all the help you can give me - even if it's just navigating round!

I'm currently completing Contributory Parent Visa. Is it recommended that all paperwork is dealt with by family in Oz as I'd rather deal with it myself if possible? (Not totally over the hill yet)

Is there any agent you could recommend who would be prepared to check over my form to see if I've missed anything for a reasonable price as the forms are fairly straightforward for this visa and I grudge paying the fees for full service when I can do most of it myself. Any assistance would be very gratefully received.

Got loads more questions but I'll get to them later. Many thanks.

Guest taffy 62

My folks did it themselves, they in their 60s, but phoned us and went over a few things they were unsure of, made a list of quesion numbers of which we needed to discuss so it didnt take up too much phone call time.

I think they then just took it to their solicitor to check through which didnt take long so I dont think it cost much, just a normal appointment time.

Hiya welcome to poms in oz ,if you have a look in the migration section(go to forum home page its about half way down) there are a few questions on CPV's and some very good infomation of one of our moderators Gollywobbler(Gill) ,some agents and lots of guys in the same boat as you ,i think you will find it useful,let us know if you get stuck with anything and well try to help ,

Cal x

Archived