Partner visa moving forward. Help

Liamshikari

Hey guys,

So I finally got an e-mail from the department basically instructing me to upload anything I hadn't done, which includes police checks and health checks, so I just had a few questions, if anyone could help, i would be incredibly grateful.

Firstly on my initial application I uploaded form 47sp, which I was unaware at the time wasn't required for online submissions, will this be a problem?

Secondly my main confusion is with the overseas police checks, I am from the UK and on looking, it mentions I need residential proof of my current address, unsure if I am required to provide that as obviously living in the UK. Just a bit unsure of that.

Lastly will the police check be sent to me in Aus or will I need to 'nominate' a family members address for this to be mailed to and then get them to send to me, here in Aus?

All getting very real now and i am starting to stress out, as many have experienced and imagined, this moment of the ball really rolling is a scary time. Any help would be so appreciated, everyone on here has been amazing previously :)

Thanks again

Liam

Also, my e-mail wasn't being assigned a CO, it was more a generated 'more information required e-mail', is that a bad sign, that my evidence isn't strong enough? Or just a update that my application is moving along and to make sure everything has been uploaded? sorry, just freaking out a tad ha

Guest Guest226914
Hey guys,

So I finally got an e-mail from the department basically instructing me to upload anything I hadn't done, which includes police checks and health checks, so I just had a few questions, if anyone could help, i would be incredibly grateful.

Firstly on my initial application I uploaded form 47sp, which I was unaware at the time wasn't required for online submissions, will this be a problem?

Secondly my main confusion is with the overseas police checks, I am from the UK and on looking, it mentions I need residential proof of my current address, unsure if I am required to provide that as obviously living in the UK. Just a bit unsure of that.

Lastly will the police check be sent to me in Aus or will I need to 'nominate' a family members address for this to be mailed to and then get them to send to me, here in Aus?

All getting very real now and i am starting to stress out, as many have experienced and imagined, this moment of the ball really rolling is a scary time. Any help would be so appreciated, everyone on here has been amazing previously :)

Thanks again

Liam

They will probably ignore 47sp if it's not needed. I doubt it will affect your application.

You definitely need proof of your current address.

They can send it to you in oz - mine was and it was fine.

Hope that helps

They will probably ignore 47sp if it's not needed. I doubt it will affect your application.

You definitely need proof of your current address.

They can send it to you in oz - mine was and it was fine.

Hope that helps

Agree with @george8181 on all of the above. My police check arrived at my Australian address pretty quickly. Try not to look at it as being scary - it's just a paperwork exercise that you need to do well, but shouldn't be a major worry! :)

Also, my e-mail wasn't being assigned a CO, it was more a generated 'more information required e-mail', is that a bad sign, that my evidence isn't strong enough? Or just a update that my application is moving along and to make sure everything has been uploaded? sorry, just freaking out a tad ha

Just an update, I wouldn't be reading too much into it.

Archived