EOI - Questions?

Dan Jade

Hi All,I am just trying to get all of my documents ready to submit our EOI - the EOI is for my partner and I will be going on his visa also (Skilled Visa). We are not married and will be submitting our EOI before we do get married in July 2016. I have a few questions about the documents I need to submit to prove our relationship. Below is the generic documents that I have ready to submit along with EOI:-2 x Employer references from team leaders -1 reference from the company HR department-Passports for both my partner & I-IELTS Results certificate-Positive Skilled Assessment certificate-ALL trade certificates Do the above documents all need to be certified again by a solicitor?Have I missed anything?What documents will I need to get to prove our relationship? -Joint bank account? Can anyone suggest anything else that can prove we have been together for 5 years and have lived together etc?!Many Thanks in advance your help - this forum is amazing!!! :)

You do not upload anything with the EOI, you just provide reference numbers at this stage to the IELTS test and your skills assessment.

When you do apply you only need to upload colour copies, no certification needed. Please read the other thread next to this for info here.

On application to prove our relationship I provided:

Joint bank statements (Most recent and first form 2 years ago)

My old bank statements showing large payments (mnothly rent/bills etc.) to me from my partner (3 years old)

Mortgage statement (1 years old)

Council tax bills (only joint bills - a couple of years)

A couple of photos (1xrecent 1x8 years old)

A written letter signed by msyelf explaining our relationship, when we met, where we have lived, our plans on marriage and kids etc.

Archived