Urgent query relating to job experience

ravian611

One of my uncle, who resides in Dubai and is on short visit to Pakistan, met several consultants in respect of probable immigration procedure as he is looking for immigration to Australia. The profile is somewhat as follows:

Qualification: Chartered Accountant (will get 15 points for that under Bachelor degree equivalence)

Post qualification experience: 14 years.

We met three agents in total. Two of them placed serious concerns on job experience and what is required by him to prove his experience. Currently he is working as Financial controller for past 7 years at renowned retail chain. One of the consultant raised the issue that is Financial controller equivalent to financial manager. My uncle said that yes Job description (JD) is more or less the same. Agent replied I WANT YOU TO GET LETTER on company's letter head being "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN" letter that you are financial manager (although he is financial controller now as company had recently revised the job titles although his JD is same). and he said i want you to ask company to write down your JD which will be same as that of Finance manager, only then i can pursue your case, otherwise not.

So he is deeply concerned and think that he cannot pursue with the case of immigration. Although i am having hint that he is misguiding us.

Please explain the situation.

a). What will be required of my uncle to prove his experience with the company. (He can only make company to issue him a letter, in which his tenure with company will be disclosed and title. i.e. Financial controller from 1-jan-2001 to 31-dec-2013 etc.)

b). If he is FINANCIAL CONTROLLER, what ANZSCO code will suit him best.

c). Will he be required to get experience letter from all the companies where he worked. Some of them might not even know him now. then what ?