International removals recommendations

empire

I been reading allot of threads, And It's too much to take in :unsure:

International removals recommendations and feedback from your experience with them, so fair I looked into Kent, Grace And Crown. I basically need to know from point A to b, the cost for an 20ft container and what not.

Thanks for reading and Type :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

There are lots out there who have been mentioned on here many times, the good posts far outweighing the bad. It seems to be the norm to get 3 or 4 companys out to quote you and have a chat with you, you can then compare prices (play companys off if necessary) and just go for the one you feel best with.

Many years ago we moved using Crown, we picked them mainly because they didn't use sub contractors here and it was Crown this side too (less hassle if something did go wrong) It worked for us and we have no complaints about their service. Kent and Grace, along with company's like Anglo Pacific , John Mason etc have been used successfully by many of our members, so i am sure you would happy with any of them.

Cal x

Sorry not been on for ages. We had a few companies in and all were approx 3800-4200 for a 20ft container. They all reduced their prices slightly and one of your deciding factors may also be if you require storage at either end. We managed to swing one month free storage but decided to go with Anglo Pacific. Packing crew were fab. But still to see what happens this side... Our container been delayed once as one ship was overbooked.... Fingers x it gets here in feb as planned. Good luck x

Guest The Pom Queen

Sorry only just seen this. The companies who seem to have the best feedback on here is PSS and Masons. We used Crown for an interstate move and had problems, but then I think you will always find someone who isn't happy.

Sorry only just seen this. The companies who seem to have the best feedback on here is PSS and Masons. We used Crown for an interstate move and had problems, but then I think you will always find someone who isn't happy.
PSS more for Moving from United Kingdom then moving into.

We went with Anglo Pacific 30 or so years ago, and we had bad experience with them, We had an sewing machine that got put into a box upside down and six weeks later it was damaged when the box was open

Guest The Pom Queen
PSS more for Moving from United Kingdom then moving into.

We went with Anglo Pacific 30 or so years ago, and we had bad experience with them, We had an sewing machine that got put into a box upside down and six weeks later it was damaged when the box was open

Don't forget to play one off against the other to get the best price, just make sure you are comparing apples for apples

• 3 weeks later...

We used Kent from Melbourne in November. Our stuff arrived last week....3 beds were badly scratched, a lot of dishes smashed and our glass TV stand was in bits!! That's just the stuff we know about as most of our stuff was going straight into storage. The main problem was inadequate, rushed packing and the loaders just crammed everything into the container. The boxes we opened had used rolls of tape and other bits of rubbish thrown in them. We used Crown from Glasgow and they were fantastic.

Archived