Vaccination for cat moving back to UK

Chortlepuss

I assume the same as dogs ...rabies injection at least 21 days before they fly. Plus being up to date with their normal annual jabs. We have just had our dogs vaccinated. You should be checking out the requirements asap and contacting pet moving companies to check out prices and recommendations.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Chortlepuss, Brumbles is spot on. It cost $137.40. I left Australia one month ago today and brought my cat with me using JetPets who were fantastic to deal with :-) She recovered from the stress of travelling really quickly, and thanks to Feliway she seemed at ease in our new home almost straight away. It took her about a week to have her normal appetite back and I think she had some jetlag too, although it's hard to tell when cats sleep so much through the day! After organising pet insurance, I let her out for the first time today (and was on tenterhooks until she came back less than an hour later!), and she seemed to enjoy being able to go in and out after being cooped up! There is also no quarantine here in the UK.