Front Loading Medicals - My Health Declaration

Ferrets

Hi all,

I am keen to front load our medicals, and when I go onto my health deflation on immiaccount I have to choose a 189 or a 190 visa. I have an EOI in for both visa types, does this make a difference which one I choose?

As I've been filling out the details I'm asked for national identification documents for my family. My wife was born in Guernsey, but there isn't an option for this to show as the nationality on her birth certificate. Do I leave blank or just put United Kingdom (she is a UK citizen)

Cheers

Ferrets

Hi all,

I am keen to front load our medicals, and when I go onto my health deflation on immiaccount I have to choose a 189 or a 190 visa. I have an EOI in for both visa types, does this make a difference which one I choose?

As I've been filling out the details I'm asked for national identification documents for my family. My wife was born in Guernsey, but there isn't an option for this to show as the nationality on her birth certificate. Do I leave blank or just put United Kingdom (she is a UK citizen)

Cheers

Ferrets

Hi Ferrets

We are in the process of applying for a 189 visa and funnily enough my wife is also from Guernsey. Do you guys love in Guernsey still?

If I remember correctly when I filled EOI you choose British Citizen and when you actually fill in the visa application form, either 189 or 190 there is the option to state it as being a Guernsey birth certificate.

Good luck

We're in the UK, and she has been for 12 years so all of her documentation has actually transitioned over to mainland stuff, with the exception of her birth certificate.

Have gone with UK for the frontloaded health check (given there is no option for Guernsey) and will then go Guernsey on the application itself.

Thanks

Ferrets

• 1 year later...

Hi @Ferrets I was just wondering what you ended up putting as your visa type when you tried getting your medicals done pre-invite? Do you know if it matters whether you put 189 or 190, if you've submitted an EOI for both?

We are in a similar position, I have submitted an EOI for both 189 and 190 (both on the same EOI) and we have already had our medicals done in anticipation, but only when looking at our medical letters just now did I realise I must have put 190 down.

Does anybody know whether this will be a problem if we end up getting invited on the 189? Will these medicals still be valid?

Archived