EOI Posted....what now?

Ferrets

Hi all,

I have submitted my EOIs (189 and 190) and now the waiting game begins.

However, I don't like waiting, and wondering if there is anything else I can do to prepare for the invitation.

I have prepared the documentation for our Police Certificates in the UK, but how do I go about front loading medical checks? Do I need to create a new Immiaccount, and how do I link that through to my invitation when received?

Any advise would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Ferrets

You can send off for the police checks now, no need to wait for the request.

If you create an Immiaccount there is a section to create the HAP ID for the medicals, generate your HAP ID and complete the basic questionaire and you will get a refereal letter, once you have this then book an appointment for the tests. Once you lodge your application you log in with the Immiaccount you have already created, it will also ask you for your HAP ID during application.

I did both of these once I had submitted my EOI (Sept) and finalised them by Oct, my invite was December and I got a direct grant straight away (1 week) as I preloaded these at point of application.

The only downside to doing them now is that you need to enter Australia 1 year from the date of the police check or the medical, whichever is sooner.

Thanks for that. It seems that to submit the "My Health Declaration" I need to choose whether it's a 189 or a 190 Visa that I'm going with - was that the case for you?

Additionally whilst I can see a whole lot of applications that I can choose (including health) there is no option for a 189/190 visa under Skilled Migration - does that appear one you have received an invitation to apply via skillselect?

Thanks for that. It seems that to submit the "My Health Declaration" I need to choose whether it's a 189 or a 190 Visa that I'm going with - was that the case for you?

Additionally whilst I can see a whole lot of applications that I can choose (including health) there is no option for a 189/190 visa under Skilled Migration - does that appear one you have received an invitation to apply via skillselect?

I can't remember if i had to select 189/190 as I only did the 189 application, I think this is just to determine which tests you need. I think they are both the same so it should not matter...but I do not have experience here.

There should be no option for the 189/190 now, to do this you log in to your EOI and click apply once invited, you are then transfered to Immi where you can then log in to your Immiaccount and the visa application is then transfered to that, during the application it will ask for HAP ID so don't forget to put it in ehre even though it is in the same account.

Thanks for that, going through the process now to get the medical and pcc done. Are there any other forms that need completing as a part f the 189 process I need to be getting on with?

Congrats on the direct grant.....if it were me not sure I could wait 6 months for the move!!!

Hi, just wondering if you need to have your PCC certified? Thanks in advance :)

You can send off for the police checks now, no need to wait for the request.

If you create an Immiaccount there is a section to create the HAP ID for the medicals, generate your HAP ID and complete the basic questionaire and you will get a refereal letter, once you have this then book an appointment for the tests. Once you lodge your application you log in with the Immiaccount you have already created, it will also ask you for your HAP ID during application.

I did both of these once I had submitted my EOI (Sept) and finalised them by Oct, my invite was December and I got a direct grant straight away (1 week) as I preloaded these at point of application.

The only downside to doing them now is that you need to enter Australia 1 year from the date of the police check or the medical, whichever is sooner.

Thanks for that, going through the process now to get the medical and pcc done. Are there any other forms that need completing as a part f the 189 process I need to be getting on with?

Congrats on the direct grant.....if it were me not sure I could wait 6 months for the move!!!

Nothing else, if your partner is coming and you are not married I wrote a letter explaining our relationship, but not sure if it was needed, stating when we started dating, when we started living together, when joint finances started etc.

Yes a long time, however we need to sell the house and also pay off the last of our credit cards so the time is needed, we will be going over debt free which will be the first time we are debt free in 10 years!! (not that we had a lot of debt)

I did not certify anything, you can upload colour copies and to be honest I actually just uploaded some black and white copies and they didn't question it.

Perfect, I have most documents certified. I'm hoping for an invite soon! How do you create the HAP ID, I have an immi account but I'm not sure how to book my medical.

Perfect, I have most documents certified. I'm hoping for an invite soon! How do you create the HAP ID, I have an immi account but I'm not sure how to book my medical.

I had my degree certified as that was needed for the skills assessment but that was all, but if you read around here and the wording on their website colour copies are fine, I thought I might get pulled on my black and white bank statements but I didn't!

When you are logged in there was an option to do a health declaration, sorry I can't remember the wording. You answer a few questions and it then generates your HAP ID and referral letter.

I had my degree certified as that was needed for the skills assessment but that was all, but if you read around here and the wording on their website colour copies are fine, I thought I might get pulled on my black and white bank statements but I didn't!

When you are logged in there was an option to do a health declaration, sorry I can't remember the wording. You answer a few questions and it then generates your HAP ID and referral letter.

Thanks, I will have another look! :)

What about form 80s and 1221s, or are they not needed for an application via immiaccount?

These can be requested, but are not needed for every application.

Form 80 is a very very long, if it had been easy to fill in I would have pre loaded it, but i couldn't think of the answers off the top of my head so ignored it, luckily I did not need it.

Archived