Sharing Application Status with Others

Canada2Australia

G'day all:

I've been told that my employer, who lodged my 457 a few weeks ago, has the ability to add my Immuaccount to the application so that I can see the status of my application as well. However, they are telling they don't know how to do it.

Can someone share with me how this is done? You can PM me if you like; I just need to know what to tell them so that they can link my account up ASAP.

Thanks!

Your employer can't set it up. You just need to set up your own individual immiaccount. Ask your employer the TRN (Transaction Reference Number) and follow the instructions in Immiaccount to add the application to your account, so you can view it.

That's not true, my agent did it. I created an ImmiAccount, gave him my username, and it was then listed in my application list. I didn't do anything with a TRN.

There is an action called 'share' that when you click on brings up a window where you enter the email/username of the intended recipient.

That's not true, my agent did it. I created an ImmiAccount, gave him my username, and it was then listed in my application list. I didn't do anything with a TRN.

There is an action called 'share' that when you click on brings up a window where you enter the email/username of the intended recipient.

Sorry, what I meant was that the person must have their own immiaccount first.

I didn't know about the share function, I think it must be a new addition to immiaccount because I'm sure it wasn't there a few months ago.

Thanks for the info.

Archived