133111_Construction Project Manager Assessment through Vetassess

Mohd

Hi I am still new here and planning to do the assessment for my qualifications and experience through Vetassess.

I have several questions here and I need help from those who has the experience in assessing their Qu. & Exp. through Vetasses.

1. what is the the criteria for assessing experience (is it base on job title, is it based on duties, is it based on the kind of projects???)

2. can you give examples of employments closely relevant to CPM and the ones that are not relevant.

3. what about a one year master degree in Construction Management, is it considered in the qualifications?

thanks

1, employment experience as a Construction Project Manager, not associated works but actually as a construction project manager.

2, nope, must be employed in the actual role

3, nope, a little unfair but jumps BSc to PhD

It sounds like you can claim post grad however experience in your claimed role is critical. I did not claim as a pm despite doing this on domestic and commercial builds for 15 plus years, elected to go for Project Builder and sailed through.

S

Hi I am still new here and planning to do the assessment for my qualifications and experience through Vetassess.

I have several questions here and I need help from those who has the experience in assessing their Qu. & Exp. through Vetasses.

1. what is the the criteria for assessing experience (is it base on job title, is it based on duties, is it based on the kind of projects???)

2. can you give examples of employments closely relevant to CPM and the ones that are not relevant.

3. what about a one year master degree in Construction Management, is it considered in the qualifications?

thanks

Hi,

This is a Vetassess Group A occupation and you must meet the following

"Qualification/s assessed at Australian Bachelor degree or higher degree with a highly relevant field of study and at least one year of post-qualification highly relevant employment at an appropriate skill level completed in the last five years."

Joy

• 5 months later...

Hi Mohd - did you end up submitting for your skills assessment? I uploaded all my docs by 8/3/16 and am currently awaiting a response from VETASSESS. Their site mentions an average 10-12 week response time and was hoping to see what other applicants are averaging!

Archived