AHPRA Radiographer registration

Alix Fisher

Hi,

So I was wondering with the general registration for radiographers if you haven't had a career break or newly qualified do you need to include your CV? It didn't ask for it on the application only in the bit about if you've been out of practice for 3 or more years.

& What are the waiting times like for AHPRA for radiography applications from overseas?

& I only included an academic transcript with my application which is what they ask, this has the modules I've studied and the grades. It has nothing in relation to my placements, will they ask for this further down the line? Just wondering as I'll have to contact the course leader at university and attempt to get something that says what hours I've done.

Thankyou,

Alex

Hi Alix,

My name is Safina Shehzad, i am also a Radiographer and wanted to apply for Ahpra registration now.

Have you got your registration yet ? i need some help from you, to get my registration.

My email is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My number is ################

or if you can please give me your number, i can call you at your convenient time.

Regards

Hi,

So I was wondering with the general registration for radiographers if you haven't had a career break or newly qualified do you need to include your CV? It didn't ask for it on the application only in the bit about if you've been out of practice for 3 or more years.

& What are the waiting times like for AHPRA for radiography applications from overseas?

& I only included an academic transcript with my application which is what they ask, this has the modules I've studied and the grades. It has nothing in relation to my placements, will they ask for this further down the line? Just wondering as I'll have to contact the course leader at university and attempt to get something that says what hours I've done.

Thankyou,

Alex

Edited by MaggieMay24
No email/phone numbers on the forum per rules, please use PM feature.