Fit 2 work forms.... Can't figure out some parts to fill in help please

Charlottehill76

Hi all, I may be coming across as a bit thick but really need help with parts of the forms. AHPRA for my nurse registration. There is no guidance on the website form what I can see.

1. on the UK verification form at the bottom it says

" please ensure that you have provided...........(organisation name) with copy of proof of address and ID.

now is this AHPRA or fit2work?

2. Declaration of consent page

The two blank lines to complete - who what organisation am I putting here?? AHPRA?

i though it was me first but I fill my name , sign and date the page below .

3. International consent form

There are 4 spaces for countries to fill in - will I just put UK here as I have not lived anywhere else? Should I be putting Australia in here?

4. Asking for addresses in all countries I have lived in - I have moved around 13 times do they want them all or just 10 years worth?

Any my help is gratefully appreciated.

I think I'm getting thicker the further along this process I get or its so confusing it's making me doubt my instincts and judgement on form filling

1. on the UK verification form at the bottom it says

" please ensure that you have provided...........(organisation name) with copy of proof of address and ID.

now is this AHPRA or fit2work?

This is Fit2Work, they are the ones preforming the check with the UK police, in the polices eyes they will never see or hear from AHPRA.

2. Declaration of consent page

The two blank lines to complete - who what organisation am I putting here?? AHPRA?

i though it was me first but I fill my name , sign and date the page below .

Is this the two lines which start "on behalf of"? If so then it is your full name.

3. International consent form

There are 4 spaces for countries to fill in - will I just put UK here as I have not lived anywhere else? Should I be putting Australia in here?

Just put the UK as this is the only country you want a police check from.

4. Asking for addresses in all countries I have lived in - I have moved around 13 times do they want them all or just 10 years worth?

If this relates to the international consent form, there is space for a single address per country so I just listed my current address.

if you are refering to the UK consent form, then it clearly states 5 years.

BTW when I refer to myself in these nursing questions I am actually refering to my partner, I did all the paperwork though! Just incase you were wondering as my box below my posts says accountant which is me.

This is Fit2Work, they are the ones preforming the check with the UK police, in the polices eyes they will never see or hear from AHPRA.Is this the two lines which start "on behalf of"? If so then it is your full name.Just put the UK as this is the only country you want a police check from.If this relates to the international consent form, there is space for a single address per country so I just listed my current address.if you are refering to the UK consent form, then it clearly states 5 years.BTW when I refer to myself in these nursing questions I am actually refering to my partner, I did all the paperwork though! Just incase you were wondering as my box below my posts says accountant which is me.
Thank you very very much for your help. I wish my husband would help me with all the paperwork lol and it's his dream I'm following as he can't get there without me.

Thank you very very much for your help. I wish my husband would help me with all the paperwork lol and it's his dream I'm following as he can't get there without me.

We can luckily use either of our professions, there is a backlog and pro-rata restrictions on accountants but I'd rather wait this out than mess around with more nursing paperwork and ANMAC!

I proof read her distertation, wrote her CV's and personal statements for every job she has had, and now sorted out nursing registration in Aus...maybe I should switch professions I must know all the theory and legalities ;)

Archived