EOI help?

marie

Can someone please advise?

just filling out EOI- There are 2 questions.

1- Education history

Has the client completed, or is currently enrolled in any studies at secondary level and above?*

(other half has completed Certificate in Joinery Level 3 NVQ) Do I say yes to this? or not

if you say yes it gives the option to add qualification

Australian study requirement

Does the client meet the Australian study requirements for the Skilled Migration points test?* help-icon.png Yes No

I presume say yes to this- as skills successful though Victoria university

Can someone please advise?

just filling out EOI- There are 2 questions.

1- Education history

Has the client completed, or is currently enrolled in any studies at secondary level and above?*

(other half has completed Certificate in Joinery Level 3 NVQ) Do I say yes to this? or not

if you say yes it gives the option to add qualification

Australian study requirement

Does the client meet the Australian study requirements for the Skilled Migration points test?* help-icon.png Yes No

I presume say yes to this- as skills successful though Victoria university

1. Yes and you must also include secondary education, such as high school.

2. You'll have to elaborate a little more, did you attend Victoria university and complete a course there?

THANKS. :)

The skills was assessed through Victoria University, (English NVQ level 3 in joinery) and just received certificate to say successful. he didn't have to attend Victoria university or do a course- It was just getting the skills assessment to get the successful letter for migration- We went though process of technical interview ect)

THANKS. :)

The skills was assessed through Victoria University, (English NVQ level 3 in joinery) and just received certificate to say successful. he didn't have to attend Victoria university or do a course- It was just getting the skills assessment to get the successful letter for migration- We went though process of technical interview ect)

No you can't claim the points for this then.

The course must be at least two academic years.

Archived