Good news for 2613xx with 60 points waiting for November invitation round

Amir HK

Hi guys,

So today the result of 23 Oct round has been published on :

http://www.border.gov.au/WorkinginAustralia/Pages/SkillSelect-23-October-2015-Round-Results.aspx

As you can see, the cut-off DOE for 2613xx is 22/Oct/2015 with 65 points. What it means is that all 65 pointers have been cleared (except 23/Oct) since last invitation round and for the next round, it is very likely that 60 pointers get invited on November rounds. It is hard to say how many invitations could be sent though as everything depends on the number of 65+ pointers.

However I think those 60 pointers with DOE on May have a good chance for invitation.

Hi guys,

So today the result of 23 Oct round has been published on :

http://www.border.gov.au/WorkinginAustralia/Pages/SkillSelect-23-October-2015-Round-Results.aspx

As you can see, the cut-off DOE for 2613xx is 22/Oct/2015 with 65 points. What it means is that all 65 pointers have been cleared (except 23/Oct) since last invitation round and for the next round, it is very likely that 60 pointers get invited on November rounds. It is hard to say how many invitations could be sent though as everything depends on the number of 65+ pointers.

However I think those 60 pointers with DOE on May have a good chance for invitation.

Fingers crossed. If 60pointers for May are getting invites in November, then i should expect an invite in March/April 2016 since i submitted EOI on the 27th Sept!!!My ooh my

Fingers crossed. If 60pointers for May are getting invites in November, then i should expect an invite in March/April 2016 since i submitted EOI on the 27th Sept!!!My ooh my

How did you work out that date?

65+ EOI's will continue to roll in and as far as I know the public have no way of knowing how many 60 point applications are sitting in the queue?

How did you work out that date?

65+ EOI's will continue to roll in and as far as I know the public have no way of knowing how many 60 point applications are sitting in the queue?

What he tries to say is that if 60 pointers would be invited in November rounds, the hope for getting invitation for 60 pointers throughout the next year would be increased. I actually agree with him, however we never know how many 65+ pointers might apply!

Archived