189 Visa ImmiAccount Document Upload

TeamGMVL

Hi everyone! Received an invitation to apply for a 189 visa last Friday, October 23. Paid the visa fees and uploaded my documents last Saturday. Based on the guidelines for this type of visa, there is a limit of 60 files that can be uploaded with each file not exceeding 5MB. I wanted to upload more documents such as payslips as there are a lot of them from working for almost 10 years but had to limit due to the restrictions. I am extremely worried now as I wanted to provide as much proof as I can. Also, needed to leave slots for my medicals and police checks.

Did anyone of you experience the same concerns? If so, how did you got about it? I did not notice anything on the ImmiAccount screen counting the no. of files uploaded so I am wondering if anyone actually uploaded more than 60.

Hi everyone! Received an invitation to apply for a 189 visa last Friday, October 23. Paid the visa fees and uploaded my documents last Saturday. Based on the guidelines for this type of visa, there is a limit of 60 files that can be uploaded with each file not exceeding 5MB. I wanted to upload more documents such as payslips as there are a lot of them from working for almost 10 years but had to limit due to the restrictions. I am extremely worried now as I wanted to provide as much proof as I can. Also, needed to leave slots for my medicals and police checks.

Did anyone of you experience the same concerns? If so, how did you got about it? I did not notice anything on the ImmiAccount screen counting the no. of files uploaded so I am wondering if anyone actually uploaded more than 60.

Dom't worry about it at all. After your case officer is assigned, he would contact you via email and ask you to send them any related documents. You are totally fine now.On top of that, case officers are usually flexible people and help you out if they need any more documents.

Thanks Amir HK! That's a sigh of relief. Time is of the essence now and I don't want to cause any delays with my application as much as possible. I'm just really wondering that if I reach 60 files uploaded, will the system actually block me from further attaching more files.

Just curious, how far are you with your visa application and under which occupation? Or have you been granted your visa already? :)

Thanks Amir HK! That's a sigh of relief. Time is of the essence now and I don't want to cause any delays with my application as much as possible. I'm just really wondering that if I reach 60 files uploaded, will the system actually block me from further attaching more files.

Just curious, how far are you with your visa application and under which occupation? Or have you been granted your visa already? :)

I live in Australia at the moment , I came to Australia as student and graduated last year. Then got my 189 invitation on 23 October and lodged it with all documents except medical. I will probably book medical test tomorrow :)

Anyway, as of now, this is my third oz visa and I have been always treated very well by case officers; they always asked me to send any related documents through email. So be optimistic, you'll be fine!

Also I am just wondering why you want to upload your work payslips! It sounds a bit odd, because you only need to upload your assessed work experience done by related Australian Organization. For instance, ACS is in charge of assessing work experience for IT applicants. I have never seen someone upload payslips!

You won't need to upload your entire payslip history - that will be way OTT.

Assuming you have a reference letter duly signed from your employer, which presumably you would have had to get already for your skills assessment (depending on your nominated occupation) then that letter will prove when you commenced employment and it will be valid up until the date the letter was written.

All I then did in addition to uploading my positive ACS skills assessment and the employer reference letter, was to upload 3 recent payslips to prove that I was still employed with the same employer to the present day.

Also I am just wondering why you want to upload your work payslips! It sounds a bit odd, because you only need to upload your assessed work experience done by related Australian Organization. For instance, ACS is in charge of assessing work experience for IT applicants. I have never seen someone upload payslips!

I've just done my 189 application. It asked for pay slips (could be something else, but that was on the list). I uploaded quite a few off them.

Dom't worry about it at all. After your case officer is assigned, he would contact you via email and ask you to send them any related documents. You are totally fine now.On top of that, case officers are usually flexible people and help you out if they need any more documents.

I've just done my 189 application. It asked for pay slips (could be something else, but that was on the list). I uploaded quite a few off them.

My application is for 189 as well! I was not asked for payslip though!

My application is for 189 as well! I was not asked for payslip though!

Look at the checklist. It says something like upload all documents given to the assessing authority to prove employment. Just giving them the assessment letter is not enough imo.

Look at the checklist. It says something like upload all documents given to the assessing authority to prove employment. Just giving them the assessment letter is not enough imo.

I did not have to submit payslips to ACS as part of my skills assessment. I only had to submit my employer reference letter along with my (huge) Report of Prior Learning essay. I then uploaded the same to IMMI after applying and paying VAC. I chose to upload the payslips myself just to ensure that the CO could see I was still in full time employment with the same employer. I didn't do 17 years worth though.. just the last 3 pay periods. Can't speak for all, but all worked out fine for me as I got a Direct grant.

I did not have to submit payslips to ACS as part of my skills assessment. I only had to submit my employer reference letter along with my (huge) Report of Prior Learning essay. I then uploaded the same to IMMI after applying and paying VAC. I chose to upload the payslips myself just to ensure that the CO could see I was still in full time employment with the same employer. I didn't do 17 years worth though.. just the last 3 pay periods. Can't speak for all, but all worked out fine for me as I got a Direct grant.

A random question, did you manage to upload your cv? Am I supposed to do so?

A random question, did you manage to upload your cv? Am I supposed to do so?

No I have never uploaded, emailed, sent, or otherwise shared my CV with any body in relation my skills assessment or Visa application. It simply has not been relevant for me to do so.

Archived