Expo Help

Guest Kev Deb & Con

Guest Kev Deb & Con

I Dont know if anybody can help, we are attending the Manchester Expo on Saturday and wondered if anybody has been to these before and can give me some idea of what to take, who will be there etc, we already have our permanent visa :D and are looking to move in approx March, is it still worth going to the expo to maybe try to find employment ????

Cheers in advance Kev.

Hi we are also thinking of going to the expo on saturday morning, we have been granted our visa but still waiting for the passports to be returned, I went on the web site for the expo and i think there will be people there who can help you get in touch with companies over there for work, that is one of the reasons we'll be going. hopefully be over there in march if house sells, Brisbane bound,

hubby cnc engineer/Programer,

karen Nigel and boys

Hi,

I wanted to know if you went to the Expo. Was it worth it? I got my visa last month and I am planning to move to Brisbane in February if I can sell the house. Apart from putting the house on the market, I haven't done a lot of sorting out. Did you get lots of help from the expo? I would fairly happily give up my lazy Sunday, get the train and the tram and pay a tenner, but I must admit I'd be peeved it it was just a load of agents peddling their roles. Thanks

Rebecca

Guest Kev Deb & Con

Hi Rebecca

sorry i missed you reply on Saturday, I dont know if you went on Sunday but we did and to be honest I was a bit disapointed, wether it was because we have already recieved our visa's and opened a bank account or not but there didn't seem to be anything barring removal companies that really helped, the one piece of info we got that we had concerns about was obtaining a mortgage which was really good news.

Kev.

Hi

We also went to the expo on Saturday, quite agree if you have your visa there isn't a lot there for you we were hoping to speak to someone about schooling and about house lets (Nothing) there, very dissapointing expensive for what was there.

karen nigel

Archived