SKILLS assesment- How long waiting for Document assesment?

marie

Hi.

just wondering how long people take to have their Documents assessed stage? before moving onto techinal interview,

(Joiner- applying With Victoria university)

(Applied 24/08

-decision ready 25/09,

so now on document assessment stage.

With the TRA did you receive a cert or just a positive out come letter?

I'm still awaiting my results but I'm pretty sure that you just receive an email / letter (depending on the method of contact) which gives you a reference number for your EOI and the letter is valid for a period of 3 years

Hey

I have submitted my Application to TRA 02/10/2015. Still no answer... It takes a long time to wait your echo from inside an abyss... :arghh:

I hope they will start the countdown of 60 w/days from the date of receiving my package.

Hi AlleluYa,

I don't think TRA carry out technical interviews for our trades (I'm a roof plumber and its all a paperwork based assessment where I submit evidence of work experience, qualifications, bank statements etc).

I submitted my TRA application via Royal Mail in the UK and got my 'Acknowledgement Letter' email within two-weeks of it being posted.

I tracked my parcel the entire way to ensure its delivery. Did you have yours tracked too?

Best of luck!

Hi

I used SPSR Express and it took 5 w/days to deliver from Moscow, Ru to Canberra. The online tracking says it was delivered 02/10.

According to some threads here 2 weeks to receive the Acknowledgement letter is a pretty much common term.

Yes, I hope you're right and I won't have to undergo any interviews on the trade as it's rather in the hands, not in the head and not easy to describe comprehensively what I do :hug:

Good luck!

Thanks a lot

Archived